Jobs： Senior Landscape Designer (Plan, Developed Design, Greening and Construction Drawing)Requirements： 1. Bachelor’s degree in Landscape Architecture, Architecture, Environmental Art, etc.
2. Over 3 years chief design experience in large-scale landscape design project or working in large design unit is preferred.
Jobs： Landscape Designer (Plan, Developed Design, Greening and Construction Drawing)Requirements： 1. Bachelor degree and above in related majors of Architecture, Landscape Architecture, Environmental Art and Landscape Design, etc.
2. Excellent art and draft ability, innovative spirit and certain artistic accomplishment.
Jobs： Water-Electrical Designer/Structural DesignerRequirements： 1. Bachelor Degree and above in Electrical Engineering, Water Supply, Drainage, etc. and over 2 years experience in the same position.
2. Familiar with the construction drawing design specifications and processes, as well as national water and electricity design management standards.
Jobs： Architect/PlannerRequirements： 1. Bachelor degree or above in related major of Architecture, Design, etc.
2. Engaged in architecture design for 5 to 8 years or above, with over 2 years project management experience.
Jobs： Project ManagerRequirements： 1. Over 5 years landscape, architecture, planning design experience, with over 2 years project management experience;
2. Understand the project key elements in details according to the project contract and make project execution plans and organize the specific implementations.
Jobs： Commercial Specialist/AssistantRequirements： 1. Bachelor Degree or above in Law, Marketing and Relevant majors is preferred with at least more than 1 year business development or marketing experience;
2. Draft contracts, service plans and quotations, bidding documents and files;
Message from All Members of the HR Department of Palm DesignTo all talents of different industries:Currently, Palm Design is undergoing rapid yet stable development among the overall development trend of the industry. Therefore, we would to invite such talented individuals to join us. Given that Palm Design is entering periodical development, our HR Department has to ensure the latest recruitment information is published according to our business development needs. With reasonable and effective management, we also must screen the massive amount of capable applicants (and their CVs) meticulously. An evaluation will be carried out strictly in accordance to our recruitment procedures to ensure a fair, open and just recruitment of Palm Design, which will provide a long-lasting effect over talents of our age at all levels. Again, thank you for your concern and support. With you at our side, Palm Design will continue to march forward.
If you want to be a member of Palm Design, please send your CV to: email@example.com.